Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm a multi-slacker

Some people multi-task...I've been multi-slacking all day. It's nice.

It has taken me too long to post this, so now since I was tagged by the ever-so-lovely V...I will finally oblige.

Films

Total number of films I own on dvd?
Not sure, about 12?

The last film I bought?
Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite (together)

The last film I watched on TV?
Office Space (LOVE this movie)

In the cinema?
Kicking and Screaming (Will Farrell is hilarious)

Five films that I watch a lot or mean a lot to me.
1. Love Actually...I just love this movie and it gives me the warm fuzzies.
2. The Exorcist...I'm a horror movie freak and can't get enough.
3. Garden State...Need I even explain?
4. Napoleon Dynamite...Again, no explanation necessary except that I absolutely LOVE this movie.
5. The Last Time I Committed Suicide...If you have not seen this, I highly recommend it. It brings back memories of people and times long gone.

Honestly folks, I can't really shorten it to 5...I watch movies on a constant basis over and over and over. I love movies and can never get enough. I watch them every chance I get. I feel like I've left so many out (and I have) but those popped into my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home