Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What do you DO here?

I know every so often I post a bitch about work, my boss, the people here, the money (or lack thereof)....this post is no different.

So yesterday I get out of my meeting and my boss walks up to me. I know I post lots of conversations but frankly, who gives a crap;)?

Him: We need to find out what (bitchface who is pregnant and leaving and is a clerk...here on referred to as just bitchface) does.
Me: WE need to find out what she does?
Him: Ok, you need to find out what she does.
Me: And why is that?
Him: So that when she's gone we will be able to still do what she's doing.
Me: WE huh? Are you trying to tell me that I'm taking this over too????
Him: Well, maybe.
Me: Oh, no. That's fine. I'll just go ahead and do the jobs of 4 people. That's cool really. I have all the time in the world. Oh...and PLEASE don't pay me anymore. I couldn't possibly ask for anymore money. I wonder how many jobs I can take on actually? You know what we should do?!?! Let's fire all the salespeople too!! We don't need them, I mean I'm here. I can do everyone's jobs! Wouldn't that be great?! And I could work for FREE!!!
Him: (just staring at me blankly) Oh, well....uh. This is the perfect opportunity to get more money.
Me: WHAT? That is such crap. You know as well as I do that I'm not going to get shit. This is ridiculous.

So now kids, my official job title at work is Web Manager Client Relations Manager Marketing Administrator Clerk. Has a nice ring to it, no? I think I might just shorten it to "Bitch" though. Sounds closer to the truth. Bitter much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home