Saturday, May 07, 2005

Take me out to the ballgame

Well, I'm getting ready to go to a baseball game...yeah, I know I said I don't like baseball but we got free box seats and there's lots of beer, and hotdogs, and hopefully some hotties? I know one of the guys that does marketing over there who got me the tix and said to come find him and say hi. If I don't, he'll hunt me down. I like the sound of that;) He's pretty cute, but since we do business w/them, I don't wanna screw it up. But if I do, screw it! Well, if you're looking for something to do and you like movies...I recommend going to see "Crash". I thought it was a great movie and I went in not having any idea what it was about. So, that's it. I just had my sushi fix and now it's time to get ready to see the Diablos get their butts kicked by some random team that I've never heard of. PLAY BALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home