Monday, May 02, 2005

Too much drama for my mama

So, I'm in the middle of drama. I usually steer clear but I like to hear about it (does that mean I'm ficked up?) So, my friend B has been dating this super duper psycho chick. I mean, "Fatal Attraction" psycho. There have been screaming matches and cops called. You know, a real healthy relationship. So, today it all came full circle.

See, we've all been good friends for a long time. The psycho bitch (PB) is unliked by all. Not one person that has met her has liked her...without any influence from others. Well, there was a huge argument that took place about a year ago (I was not involved) between PB, my friend B and my friend T(girl). Not too long after B and T made up. They're good friends and that's what friends do. Well, PB didn't know that this whole time they've been talking. She found out today. All hell broke loose.

sidebar: I mean, my friend B is an idiot and a glutton for punishment for staying with this girl all this time and he keeps saying "Oh, I told her I don't wanna see her anymore." We all know he's full of shit. He's basically not allowed to hang out with any of his friends b/c of her. He turns off his phone when she's with him and his cell phone is like a bottle is to a baby. Super cell phone dependent.

So, she found out B and T were talking. Wanted to talk to T. Grilled her about their friendship. Blah blah blah. Then she left him for good. Hip hip hooray I thought.

Then he just called. He is freaking out hardcore. She went to where he was eating dinner with his friends. She smacked the bejeezus out of him...like almost knocked out a tooth hard. Everyone was staring (as it is a regular hang out for a lot of us, so he knew almost everyone there). Then, she gets in her truck and RAMS INTO HIS CAR! You betcha. PSYCHO!!!!

He was screaming into the phone (not at me, but to me) saying "I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm fucking scared. I mean, I'm really fucking scared. Of a chick! I'm scared of a chick!!" He was worried she was going to do something to his house. He was on his way home and scared to go. I told him he could come to my house...as long as she didn't follow him. He pulls up to his house and she's there.

She is a fucking crazy bitch.

Update: He just called back and she RAMMED HER CAR INTO HIS GARAGE! Fucking psycho crazy nutjob insane bitch. And he can't call the cops b/c of certain "things" she knows. He's screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home