Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I got tagged....now you're it

Well this actually started with Ogres View, Blue got tagged by CindyLou, and I got tagged by Blue. These were toughies.

So here's how it works. Immediately following there is a list of 22 different occupations. You must select at least 5 of them (feel free to select more). You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select 5 of the items as it was passed to you). Each one begins with "If I could be..." Of the 5 you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession.

Once you're done you point this meme at three (three) people you think will be cool with putting in a good two cents on it. Don't forget to add a profession to the end of the list with a link to your meme!

If I could be a writer I would love to ANY kind of stories. It's been my lifelong dream to be able to write freely and not have to worry about being interrupted by "work". I have random ideas constantly, and totally unrelated and I have a feeling that somewhere down the line I might actually get to accomplish this task. At least I hope so.

If I could be a professor, I would teach Creative Writing. My own CW professor inspired me and gave me the criticism and praise that I believe brought this idea to mind. To be able to express yourself through words is one of the greatest things and how many budding writers get the courage to take the plunge into writing. No grading, no structured tests, just free writing and sharing of ideas.

If I could be a psychologist I would definitely be a criminal profiler. To be able to get into the minds of the criminals in this world and try to figure out how they think and why they think the way they do...well that's why I went to school for psych in the first place. I want to be on the crime scene, to examine evidence, all of that stuff.

If I could be an innkeeper I would own a B&B out in the countryside, away from all the noise and distraction of the city. Somewhere where I could live in peace and share a little of that peace with all the visitors to come my way. Seems like such a worry-free existence.

If I could be a chef, I'd work in a 5 star restaurant in New York. Preparing exquisite dishes worthy of the greatest palette. Spending my time creating new and exciting dishes for anyone and everyone who wanted a taste. In my restaurant, no one would be turned away for lack of importance or status.

The List

If I could be a scientist...

If I could be a farmer...

If I could be a musician...

If I could be a doctor...

If I could be a painter...

If I could be a gardener...

If I could be a missionary...

If I could be a chef...

If I could be an architect...

If I could be a linguist...

If I could be a psychologist...

If I could be a librarian...

If I could be an athlete...

If I could be a lawyer...

If I could be an innkeeper...

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer...

If I could be a llama-rider...(by Ogre)

If I could be a bonnie pirate...(By Teach)

If I could be a servicemember...(By Jeremy)

If I could be a business owner...(By Blue944)

If I could be an actor... (By Blue944)

If I could be an agent...(By KelBel)

If I could be video game designer...(By KelBel)

Now three of yous peeps are gettin' tagged by me. Feel free to participate in this even if I don't tag you. I think I will choose sam because he seems like he works with a lot of stupid peopple and maybe needs to fantasize about working somewhere else;) I'll choose stoli because I can't imagine what else she'd like to do know the life that she lives now! And I choose Jasika because her reasons will probably be as beautiful as her writing:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home