Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm official

So yes it's Friday again. That's good news. Of course, every other thing I can think of right now isn't the best of news. Well, I have a game called "What good luck...what bad luck" that I'm going to go ahead and bestow upon you right now. I know you probably don't want to hear it. I'm sorry, but guess what....?

What good luck: Today is Friday
What bad luck: It's tax day and I owe the IRS hundreds of $$$s.

Now, the above is an example, thank goodness I don't really owe them shiite.

So, here we go fo' real.

What good luck: My boss isn't in the office to bug me.
What bad luck: He's calling me every 5 minutes with annoying questions.

What good luck: The end of the week is the easiest because all the ads are done for the weekend already.
What bad luck: This week the owner gave me a ridiculous, time consuming, research laden task to complete and I want to kill someone right now.


What good luck: The weather is beautiful, sunny, 82 degrees.
What bad luck: I'm stuck inside my office where it is neither beautiful nor sunny, but is in fact also at least 82 degrees.

What good luck: I get paid today!!
What bad luck: My whole paycheck is already gone!! (yeah, those !!! shouldn't be there)


What good luck: Tomorrow is Saturday, my day to sleep in!
What bad luck: My friend came in town to baptize her baby and the baptism is at 9am.


What good luck: Only 3 more hours til 5 o'clock (is that good??)
What bad luck: I don't get off until 6 or 6:30.


Man, if it wasn't Friday, I'd be really salty right about now. Well, gotta go complete my totally pointless, time consuming, ridiculously absurd, not-gonna-be-used-for-anything-ever-I-know-it assignment. What is it call if you go postal and you don't work at the post office?? Do you go "official"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home