Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ma-ia-hee...ma-ia-hoo...ma-ia-haaa...ma-ia-haha

I can't get it out of my head. It won't stop. Someone please help me. It might be more addictive than "badger badger badger badger badger badger....muuuushrooom muuushrooom!" Although most likely not as annoying or as creepy. I'm sure you guys have heard it. The kid was on Good Morning America (does it mean I'm old that I watch GMA while I'm getting ready for work??). It is quite hilarious but I showed all my friends and all of us last night were singing it. I'd finally get rid of it and then someone else would bust out "Alo....Salut" and there it goes again. If you haven't seen or heard the Numa numa dance (click on "Watch this movie") it's great....if you dare. Don't say I didn't warn you. Also...if you wanna see Napoleon's choreographed moves to the song, go here(I found this by mistake).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home