Thursday, April 07, 2005

I am lame

You'd think it was Monday with the lack of enthusiasm and amount of boredom I'm experiencing right now. I think my brain is taking a nap. I keep telling myself to get up, to move, to go do something but my body just won't do it. And my brain won't come up with anything clever, nothing cool has happened to me, I didn't see anything amazing anywhere, basically I'm lame. And I know I'm lame because I keep telling myself that I'm lame.

While we're talking about being lame, my friend is lame too. He invites us over to his house last night to hang out, watch a movie, eat dinner. We get there and he's talking about how his stomach hurts. He doesn't think he can eat. He didn't go get a movie (which he said he would), and he's tired. Why the hell did he invite us over? To cry and moan? That's what he did, and then we watched TV and he gets up and goes into the other room. He stayed in there the rest of the time too, until we decided it was time to go. Lame.

Hmm, what else is lame? The list of things my boss gave me to do today that need to be done...ooh, yesterday. Problem is, the list is not specific. I don't have quantities or designs or dimensions...just a list of things. SO I can call these people and go "Errr, uh derrr, I dunno." When they ask me a question that is specific to our needs because my boss doesn't deem it necessary for them to have all the information yet. I think we can get an accurate estimate without specifics. Ugh!

Lame also shows up in the form of some other people I work with. We got our new "nametags" today (woohoo) which I designed and ordered. So, I'm sorting them out and the big joke today was "You spelled my name wrong." Ha ha, super funny. Great joke people. Did you guys pass around a note to each other telling everyone to come up to me one at a time and tell me that? LAME.

And last but not least, it's SUPER LAME that it's only 2:00 on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home