Thursday, March 31, 2005

My new favorite word

magniloquent \mag-NIL-uh-kwent\, adjective: Lofty or grandiose in speech or expression; using a high-flown style of discourse; bombastic.

I love this word. Magniloquent. I mean, it's a combination that brings such pleasure to my tongue. Just say it....magniloquent. One slight problem though. I can't really think of a good way to put it in a sentence. We all know that in order to be able to lay claim to a word, you should definitely be able to use it in a sentence. So, I finally decided this would be it: Branshine's speech was magniloquent.

Undirected(<---it's a word, I looked it up) thoughts for the day:
This hangnail is pissing me off.
I better not be the newly elected concession stand lady.
I have a blister on the back of my ankle.
I wonder if that guy noticed that I've gone pee 3 times since he's been standing there.
Why did (man that works here) stop me to tell me how nice my hair looked yesterday before I went to lunch and stepped into the tornado-like winds? And how come he didn't say my hair looked nice today?
Why the HELL isn't my printer working?
What's that smell? Smells like updog (hee hee...)
Why does my mom insist on sending me chain emails on a daily basis?
Why doesn't she look to see who sent her the emails in the first place instead of sending everything I send to her back to me again (not the chain emails though, I don't send that crap).
Why am I sitting here twirling my hair when I actually have a shitload of stuff to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home