Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Something just flew up my nose

I have no idea what it was...some weird little slimy bug of some type. Gives me the willies. Ick. So, what was the first thing I did? I blew hard out my nose (well, not THAT hard) and that black bug-thing flew out and down my shirt, into my bra. So, then of course I had to go in and get it. Then you run the risk of crushing the bug inside your bra and that's just gross...who wants a smashed bug inside their bra? So, I rescue it and it just flies off, no worries. Little did he know he was thisclose to death.

Speaking of stuff inside your bras...please tell me who else has this problem. Everytime I go to the movies and eat popcorn I drop popcorn down my shirt and into my bra. Actually, it seems like stuff falls into my bra quite often. Then, wherever you are you have to reach in and get it out. People always look at me like I'm crazy as I'm reaching into my shirt. Anyone else have that problem? TG...I've seen your photo...does this happen to you;)?

Ooh, and speaking of photos (I just thought of this because my friend's brother just got some pictures developed) does anyone else have that disease where as soon as someone depresses the button on a camera, you instantly make the most repulsive face imaginable? It happens to me ALL the time. I think I panic at the last second and start to think..."Does this smile look ok or should I do this...." and then bam! permanent record of the sickest face you can make. This happened the other night and of course, you always want to be in possession of the picture that you ruined with your best "Mask" imitation, so I wanted to take the picture (polaroid). One of the guys says "You can't take the picture just because you think you look bad in it." Why not?! Is that a rule? I've never heard it before.

Speaking of rules.... um, I rule:) Sorry, it's all I could think of pertaining to rules at this precise moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home