Thursday, March 24, 2005

KelBel of all trades

So apparently I need new business cards. You see, it seems as though everyday my job responsibilities are being fattened up. I just hope that they don't get so big that they (or I) explode. To date, here are my job titles:
Marketing Administrator
Media Buyer
Graphic Artist
Advertising Executive
IT Manager
Web Designer
My boss' personal secretary

Yesterday I was informed that I am also Client Relations Manager. I will have someone working under me. Now, that would be cool if this girl wasn't evil personified. Her job is basically data entry...now, I wouldn't be super happy all the time either, but I wouldn't be beelzebub. You can feel the icy stare boring into the back of your head. One day I made the mistake of asking her to get off her ass, stand up, move 3 centimeters to the right, turn the door knob, and pull (I know, sounds like a hassle). You thought I'd asked her to hold up the earth for a year. She huffed and puffed and gave me the evil eye. Now, I wouldn't have asked her if the door wasn't locked and I had no key. So, I'm sure she's going to be thrilled that I'm her new boss. Man oh man, I can't wait to start telling her what to do!!

On another note, I just realized that I'm wearing 2 different earrings...way different. One's got 3 diamonds in a row that dangle (ok, so they're CZ) and the other is that Swarovski Crystal stuff. Ah Thursdays. One day closer to Friday.
FEELS LIKE A JOHN MAYER DAY:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home