Thursday, March 17, 2005

Top 'O the Mornin' To Ya!

Happy St. Paddy's day everyone! Hope it's filled with lots of green beer and other green drinks. I know mine will be:)!

So, I was listening to our crappy radio station this morning and they were having a contest (yeah, again) to win tickets to get into this Irish place where they're having a big party. They had a "leprechaun" asking callers questions about what certain Irish Slang meant. The funny thing was, the leprechaun kept going from an Irish accent to a Scottish one. SO, what I learned from the radio today was:
Shut yerrrr gob ya hoorrrr's melt.
If anyone can tell me what that means, you'll win half of the big bag of gummy bears* I had to go buy last night because Branshine and Denny kept talking about them, so naturally I had to get some.

Oh yeah, and if anyone can point out the significance of my new music today, you'll win the other half of the bag*.

Hope everyone out there in blogland is wearing green today. You don't want a virtual pinch now, do ya?

And now, it's time for what's your Irish name. I thought long and hard and mine is Angie O'Plasty. That's right kids...what's yours?(Pat McCrotch is already taken by MJ, so you can't use that one).

Hope everyone has a pisser tonight but doesn't get so scuttered that they end up on their arse.


*all promises of prizes are fictional and should not be taken seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home