Monday, March 14, 2005

Play that funky music whiteboy

So, Friday night was super crazy nuts. We went out to celebrate UTEP winning the WAC and did it up right. Went to this bar at the top of this "tower" (for El Paso, we're talking like 11 stories tops) and there was this band, the Fungi Mungle, who can do any disco song ever written and do it right. I haven't had that much fun (or that much to drink) in a long, long time. My friend (spaz) brought his friend (baldy) who had very recently expressed interest in another of my friends(princess).

Now, baldy is a pretty decent guy (although not very pretty to look at and a little strange). Princess is obviously a princess and very "picky" about the guys she'll date. Well, this guy isn't one of them. He left her a voice message pouring out his heart and she responded by not responding at all. She felt bad though.

So, princess wasn't with me Friday night but spaz brought baldy so I had to play nice. Baldy got very annoying. Mainly because every other thing he said to me was "Am I annoying you? Am I bothering you?" Blah blah blah. So, after all that, yes he was definitely annoying me. Not to mention his endless urgings to get down, get down. I was all for shakin my tailfeather...I just didn't really want to dance with baldy the footloose-clappy-dancer guy. I was content to dance with a number of people, not just him.

I did agree to dance with him because it was the nice thing to do. So, we're dancing (well, I am...he's doing this clappy thing) and he asks "Am I embarassing you?" Ugh! He's just making it worse! So, in the end I say it's just way too hot to dance anymore and sit down. Although, I'm still chair dancing with all my other friends.

Needless to say we had a total blast though (even though at one point baldy put his arm around my chair and touched my back...at which time I flinched and I think he got the hint.) Baldy ended up taking off and we went back to spaz's house to continue to drink and dance until about 4 am. I was pretty much incapacitated for the rest of the weekend.

Oh....by the way. I wanna give a shout out to Blue because my old comment are restored thanks to his computer genius!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home