Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogger, if you work I'll be really really good.

I just wanted to shout out to my peeps in bloggerland. Miss you guys and being able to comment on your posts. Funny thing happened today though, as I was "next blogging"...I came across this... how exciting! It was right after this and before this oh so interesting blog. This one was pretty good though...better than most I encounter through "next blogging". You'll have to excuse me, I'm totally bored and link happy today:) Adios and can't wait to comment again!

P.S. Blue...if you're reading this...I'm totally waiting for Friday Flash Fiction!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Yeah, a comment box came up...holding my breath now to see if it actually works. I checked and there was no flash fiction this week. We should make up outr own instead.

How about 250 words that takes place in a mall and includes the phrase "not going to happen."

What do you think? I will write one if you do...

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger KelBel said...

Woohoo!! It worked! Sounds like a plan Blue. I'll get busy on my flash fiction right after lunch:)!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home