Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Get over yourself Russell Crowe

Did any of you see this? I mean, no offense to you Russell Crowe fans, but really...!! I'm sure the Al-Qaida's "big plan" is to kidnap the Australian idiot to scare Americans. I just can't see this causing a big stir. I hope this isn't some ploy to promote his new movie coming out. Russell Crowe hasn't exactly been in the limelight lately. You'd think a big, tough guy like Russell wouldn't need the FBI to help him out...I mean, he's had his share of brawls. I'm sure he could kick those skinny Al-Qaida butts without any help. Hmm...sounds like his paranoia from "A Beautiful Mind" has had residual effects. Hey Russ! It was only a movie!!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger Martini Love said...

Not that I want Russell Crowe to die or get tortured I just wish someone would take away his right to act... I can't stand him ... I won't see a movie with him in it... I have never seen A Beautiful Mind everyone says it is SOOOOOOOO good but hey stick someone hell stick anyone in there other then him and I will watch it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home