Thursday, March 03, 2005

I wear many hats

My job description started as Marketing/Advertising chick and has increased to photographer, IT manager, website developer, website maintainer, and as of today, college application letter editor. Yep, my boss comes to me with a piece of paper in hand and says "Can you take a look at this and make any changes that need to be made." So I look at it and realize what it is. It is (company owner)'s daughter's application letter for college. Uh...baking powder...since when am I his daughter's personal secretary? So, like an idiot (I guess this means I'm in direct violation of DBDD) I oblige and make her sound like an intelligent human being who might be able to get into college.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, because of you dumb ass are getting into college a making my degree worthless, well more worthless!

Just Kidding, you are a great asset to your company!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger KelBel said...

B: You are actually right! Making my degree worthless for two reasons. A) that I'm using my MBA for nothing more than editing a letter for a girl who probably only wants to go to college for the sororities and B) Because once she has a degree like us people who actually worked hard at it...then we're on the same level.

I feel more like a great ASS to my company;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home