Friday, February 25, 2005

Me, myself, and I

Well, this weekend should be a barrel of laughs. The majority of my friends went to Lake Tahoe to ski (and although I make more $ than them, they somehow always have more than me) and I was too poor to go. My parents went to Phoenix to visit my sister, and I could have hitched a ride, but I don't have vacation time (shit, I don't even have insurance yet!). My friend's family (who is like my second family) is out of town too. Sure, I have other friends here...but they're married w/kids and don't hang out w/singletons (or I don't want to be the loser 3rd wheel hanging out with the married peeps). SO, I guess that means this weekend is going to be all me. Lots of me time. Me me me me me. Damn, it's gonna be boring!
As a tribute to boredom...I found this. Talk about boredom. I like eZorro b/c he's so tiny.

4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Michelle Thomas said...

I have decided to not to go out either. I am going to rent Sex in the City and hibernate all weekend. Oh the single life we live. BORING!

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger KelBel said...

Waldemar...that is great! Sadly (or maybe not) those things won't keep me busy all weekend.
MJ...I gave in and bought all 6 seasons of Sex in the City and I finished them last week:( Now what?

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

Waldemar! That was NOT what I expected! You all need to do what I'm doing. It's more fun than I thought, but the backspacing is getting tiresome considering I type with one hand! Sex/City makes me cry without the wine. That is not a good chice for me. KelBel, you ask, now what??? Aren't you in Texas? Can't you go to a rodeo or do something to meet tourists?? That's what I would do. But, then I would be a tourist. If you came to Baltimore, we could drive to New York and see Blue together...next year of course. I am also sorry that I was on your blog when I need to announce that I need to pee. Why do people do that???

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger thtgrl said...

Apologies all around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home