Friday, March 04, 2005

Where have all the good blogs gone?

I was "next blogging" for awhile this morning and was extremely disappointed in my findings. How many blogs are out there by 8th graders talking about how much they hate school or math or that their boyfriend didn't show up to the movies, religious zealots with their blogs being a tribute to God and the faith (no offense), foreign language blogs, blogs that tell you how to get a quick divorce, ones about mini pocket bikes, extreme right or left wing political views, and ones that say "Testing, testing. This is my new blog." It seems like I was doing it for an hour (no, I don't have anything better to do) and didn't come across ONE interesting blog. I should know better than to stray from my favorites:)

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Michelle Thomas said...

I know how you feel. I am tired of "next blogging". It seems that there are so many teeny boppers out there. The last thing that I want to hear about is high school. Ugh. I stick to my favorites. You guys provide enough great reading......so thanks.

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

I hit Waldemar's on a Next Blog button spree! I thought it was funny because what arre the odds of that??? THEN Sex Scenes at Starbucks said she hit "this guy who's toilet kept flushing for two days" Ha! That was Waldemar too! Otherwise, I'm with you. Nothing.

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger KelBel said...

It's so weird because I haven't come across any of yours by doing that. Of course, I guess that's how I originally came upon all of yours though. The one I found was B's and it had me laughing so I checked out anyone's who had commented on hers and voila!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home