Tuesday, March 08, 2005

teenagers, sneezes, and zombies...oh my!

So, I went to Starbuck's last night with my friends so one could study, the other could grade her papers, and I could read my book. That place was so jam packed full of teenagers "studying" (ie talking on their cell phones, laughing really loudly, and squealing) that it made me think "Were we ever that annoying?" Of course not. I mean, when WE were teenagers, we were cool and didn't annoy anybody. Everyone wanted to hear our conversations and how so-and-so was totally cheating on so-and-so with so-and-so. WE didn't annoy people, unlike teenagers now who are so irritating. I am so glad I'm not a teenager anymore.

So, I got to work this morning and had one of the worst sneeze attacks of my life. I'm talking like 30 sneezes in a row. My whole computer screen was wet (kidding, that's just gross;) I think I'm allergic to work.

Ok, I had this dream last night, an epic if you will, about zombies. It was like a mix between "Dawn of the Dead", "28 Days Later", "Shawn of the Dead" and "Night of the Comet". Really crazy. I swear it lasted all night long and well into the morning. It actually made me wake up late for work too. It was just like the movies, although I'm not sure how the zombies came about. All I knew was I was totally alone at first, trying to find other human survivors. I met this lady with a baby and we kept having to battle zombies. All we had were butcher knives and I wondering if the zombie blood would contaminate me if it squirted in my eye or mouth or something when I stabbed em. Then we finally find a safe house that's totally all maximum security and we're safe, but the people in the house wanted us to go find a frying pan. Yeah, a frying pan (guess they wanted to make eggs or something?) So the lady and her baby and I (don't know why we ALL went, bound to be a much bigger pain in the butt) take off to go find a frying pan. She ends up getting bit by the zombie and turns into one and tries to get me. I kill her, save the baby and hightail it outta there. I end up at the mall and my friends are there. We all go into Old Navy and find all these cute things to wear...all the while killing the "surprise" zombies who are in the mall. At least it ended on a high note!

So, I guess I'm just wondering if everything is related. Was the dream a manifestation of my thoughts on the teenagers? Was the reason the dream made me late because I am allergic to work? Or am I just full of shite on all counts?

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really...Freud could have a field day on you, me on the other hand, I just have to shake my head

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Zombies, teenagers, pretty much the same thing. Who hasn't dreamed of killing a few teenagers? Apparently you are afraid the teenagers are going to steal all the good clothes from Old Navy...Do they have good clothes there?

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Martini Love said...

Damn teenagers.... I wish I was one so I didn't have to work because I am also allergic.. it's not good for my health!

VERY interesting dream though!!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

waldemar is a genious and i won't touch the dream after that analyzation. However, it is supposed to mean someone loves you when you sneeze more than 4 times in a row. You must be VERY loved. :)

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger KelBel said...

Thanks Waldemar, for that very accurate analysis... I don't think you could have hit that nail on the head any harder;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home