Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ok, blogger! You and me, right now, outside!

Is anyone else having as much trouble as I am? I mean, I go to post, finish typing it, press publish and get "this page cannot be displayed." Go back, try to publish again, no dice. Try a few times then give up. Come back a few minutes later and my blog has like 5 of the same posts. Then, I try to delete the extras, go to delete, "This page cannot be displayed." Lather, Rinse, Repeat. It's not letting me delete them. Then, all of a sudden they're ALL gone and I'm back to square one and I'll never get that 30 minutes of my life back. Dammit blogger!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger Blue944 said...

Man this sucks...it takes forever to do anything on blogger right now...I am done for the day.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Martini Love said...

Kick it's ass I know you can win!!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Michelle Thomas said...

That has been happening to me alot. I posted the same thing like three times because it kept telling me there was an error. Blogger has definitely been slow lately! URGH

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

I had something to say but I forgot while waiting for the comment box...

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger RC666 said...

Yeah it took me about 3 hours to post this morning. I was screaming I hate blogger all morning. I got your back as well as probably every other person who blogs.

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I CAN COMMENT!


Take him outside! You can do it!

I got you back girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home