Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Have you ever...

Had an argument with yourself inside your head?
Been tempted to just stick your foot out when someone is letting their kids run around like crazy?
Wanted to cut someone off just for driving slow?
*Wanted to smack someone upside the head for just being dumb?
Felt like screaming in the middle of your office just to get it off your chest?
Wanted to tell your boss that he/she is an idiot and you are now dumber for having listened to what they were saying?

Ended an argument with "Just shut up" because the other person was annoying you?
Wanted to be a cartoon character so that you could blow someone up or drop an anvil on their head (and they wouldn't seriously be hurt)?
Wanted to say to someone "Just stop talking to me"?

Yeah, me neither.


*I just remembered at that disco show they played some song and I don't think I'd heard it before but it sounded like they were saying "I said uh oops ...up...side the-head....I -said-uh-oops-upside-the-head". I couldn't stop singing it (and now of course it's back in my head again) but I still don't know what song it was. Same rhythm as that "Hip hop... hippie to the hip... I said a hip hip hop and ya don't stop"or whatever, except I know it wasn't that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home