Monday, March 14, 2005

Brother can you spare a dime?

So, how sad is it that I've been broke for the past week and a half because I totally miscalculated what I owed vs. what I was spending carelessly.

I paid a chunk of cash to my credit card just to go back and use it all and have them charge me for it.

It's pretty sad when I can spend money even when I don't have it. I haven't had actual tangible cash in I don't know how long. Ah you dirty, smelly, germ-infested pieces of green...how I've missed you in my life.

I have to charge $.98 to buy a cup of coffee at the convenience store in the morning. So, what do I think I need to do in order to avoid spending that small amount of money on my card? Yep, I get more stuff I don't need and spend like $10 so I won't feel bad charging so little on my card. Now, where's the logic in that? Wouldn't it be better just to spend the $.98 and let the cashier look at me funny? Especially considering I don't have $10 to spare on stuff I don't need.

Well, I guess the reason I thought of this was that I'm dying of thirst and can't stop choking/coughing, I have only $.38 which isn't enough to buy a diet coke at the coke machine.

Yeah, we have a water fountain...but do you know what's in that stuff???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home