Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm so jammin

Totally jammin out to the Sugar Hill Gang...thanks Waldemar:)!

So, it's hump day and I think that's a misnomer. I mean yeah, I get the hump part because it's in the middle of the week...but how many people, when they say that, don't have the "other" meaning of the word in their heads. We're all like Beavis and Butthead "Huh huh huh, you said hump" whenever we hear that. Or maybe it's just me and I'm weird or something. Seriously though, hump day doesn't guarantee anything.

I do like today because I have no meeting. Wednesday is the only day I don't have meetings during the week. Of course, I have this huge meeting at 1:30 in place of it. Maybe I'd rather have the other meeting where we all mindlessly stare at the front of the room and occassionally nod or something.

So, they're having this contest on the radio to win tickets to go see the miners in the first NCAA game. They play the miners fight song and then the contestant tells them when to stop. Wherever they stop I guess stands for one of the NCAA teams. They name the starters on that team and the contestant has to guess, from the names, how many of the starters are white. If they guess right, they win. They are so damn ridiculous sometimes. Yeah...I called in. No, I didn't win. Guess I'll be at work tomorrow. Damn!!

I pressed snooze on my alarm clock 6 times this morning. I don't care what day it is, I just didn't want to be here. If it was Friday...well, if it was Friday afternoon, I'd be ok.

So, my friend's mom was totally gung-ho on watching Alien V. Predator last night. I had absolutely no desire to watch this movie....ever. The only thing that drew me in was the hot guy that played the professor (who was also on that movie "Under the Tuscan Sun"). I'm so totally confused as to exactly how the aliens and the predators started fighting. I guess I wasn't paying close attention. Surprisingly enough, my friend's mom wasn't either. She MADE us watch and then she spent the whole movie drinking cosmos and talking on the phone, but it was too late for my friend and I to turn back. We were talking about it and trying to decide who we'd rather be trapped with....Alien or Predator. I said the Predator because they camouflage themselves and so you really wouldn't see it coming. It'd just be "Surprise, you're dead". The Alien slimes everything and then implants you with one of those little creatures that busts out of your chest. Give me the predator anyday. Now, we were also talking about who you'd want on your side...I'm still voting for the Predator. They're cool looking and they are more human-like than those freaky leaf-head aliens are. I say the Predator would be my buddy and we kick some alien ass.

So, hopefully something totally outrageous will happen today that I can put on here to fascinate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home