Monday, March 21, 2005

LeBlek

As I was sitting here, waiting for my blog to republish because it was taking...oh, I don't know... FOREVER, I noticed that my name backwards spelled leblek. Sounds funny. Like a french word for something that is gross.

"Isn't that gross?"
"Oui, it is LeBlek."

That might have been more effective if I would have known more french words, but you get the point.

So, I'm wearing all black today. Black shirt, blank pants, black jacket. If anyone asks me what's with all the black (as people are wont to do) I will tell them I'm mourning the death of my soul. That should shut em up;)

I had a pretty tame weekend for the most part. Saturday was a day filled with food, horror, laughs, and booze. Had some utterly delicious sushi, saw the Ring 2, went to a barbeque and had good times with old friends. Strangely enough, a bunch of my friends were in town this weekend although it wasn't planned. We got pretty liquored up on Saturday and had a great time. I guess I'm starting to feel old because it seems like everyone I know is either married, has a baby, or both. It's funny because I think people from El Paso have it all backwards. They usually end up having the kid first and then going from there. That's not my plan...no way jose.

So, it's Monday....again. Mondays suck. Especially when you were dreaming about how your sister came over and asked if you were ever going to get up and go to work and you were like "Yeah, it's only 7:00" and then you wake up and it's actually 8:00 and you have to be at work at 8:30 and work is 20 minutes away. You just knew that when you finally turned off your alarm at 7:12 and were about to get up, but thought, I'll just close my eyes for another second, that you were actually going to fall right back asleep and sleep for another 45 minutes. You knew, and you did it anyway. Just like you always do. So, that's how Monday began, in a mad dash for the door. I hate starting the day in a rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home