Friday, March 25, 2005

Put on your party pants

So, while everyone is on the subject of the people who inhabit bloggerland I guess I can fess up to the dream I had last night. I guess it's all the talk about a blogger's ball or something where we all end up meeting and having a huge blow-out bash. Or maybe this is a sign that I'm in bloggerland too much?(I don't want the latter to be correct). So, as a result, my subconscious conjured up this blogger's ball.

Time: Sometime in the evening 'til who knows when
Place: Some bar somewhere
Attendees: All the locals...Bran, TG, Martini, Jasika, Blue, Leroy, Denny, Waldemar, Sam, Stoli, Lunatic and many others whom I don't know that well yet . Auntie Em, you were there too.

It was like one of those dream sequences in a movie...where you know it's a dream*. It's kinda smoky and surreal.

I remember walking in and Bran was there greeting everyone at the door. The perfect hostess. "Welcome to the blogger's ball, leave your sobriety at the door."

Martini was walking around with a martini (of course) telling me "Oh man, kelbel, you've gotta try this shiznit. It's the bomb-diggity" (as we all know that after she's had a few she gets all gangsta in this biznitch).

TG was throwing back a few and she had Cool Kid with her (probably b/c that was what you were protesting yesterday when people were buggin about happy hour.) Her boss That Should Wear Prada was getting her drinks upon request.

Jasika was drinkin' some Merlot, sans stained lips and teeth. Her hair was perfectly unfrizzed and she was smokin'. Turnin' heads.

Blue was at the bar, talking to some 50 year old woman, desperately trying to get away to talk to this cutie who was givin' him the eye from across the bar.

Leroy had a crowd surrounding him and he had 'em in an uproar. Laughing and laughing at his wit.

Denny was telling everyone about how his CD collection was outnumbered by his DVD collection;) Kidding...he was chatting about world events with a 6 ft, blue eyed, blonde female who was more interested in taking him home (how'd I do?)

Waldemar was there with who I can only assume was his little brother...annoying the crap out of him, following him around and serenading him. Everyone was getting a kick out of it.

Sam was there, all mormon-ed out:) He was busy taking shots of Wild Turkey.

Stoli was there...stoli and all, and she was accompanied by a band of celebrities, all surprisingly being ignored, as stoli outshined them all.

Last but not least, Lunatic was there with a harem of girls. All of which saw right through him but were still in line to get a piece.

We had a blast, danced, drank, drank some more and just hung out. Best blogger's ball ever!

Strangely enough though, I saw no faces. It was just a bunch of faceless people, but I knew who you were.

*Now, maybe I embellished a bit on the dream...but most of it is right on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home