Thursday, March 24, 2005

Say goodbye

Well everyone, this is it. It's done. The end. Say adios, au revoir, arrivederci, vaarwel, auf wiedersehen, adieu. I can't do it anymore....

It's time to be rid of the music videos on my site. I read a post today and, whether or not he was talking about my site (don't know), it made me think that just because my music is awesome, doesn't mean everyone wants to hear it. Plus, all the people that commented on the post agreed that they didn't like people shoving their own music into other people's faces. I agree...if I don't like the music, I don't want to be forced to hear it either. SO, this is the final day. Enjoy it. And we end it with John Mayer. It was fun while it lasted:)

I figure there's two types of people in this world...the kind that wipe off the lip of a soda can and those that don't. What kind of person are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home