Thursday, March 31, 2005

Courage or Stupidity?

I can't stop thinking about what it would be like.
I need a change, a different place, with different people and different things. A new situation and a new job.
I just don't know if I'm brave enough right now.
Or would it be more correct to say "stupid enough".
Do I have a good thing going here right now? Should I wait it out?
The natives are getting restless.
I just can't decide what the best thing is for me. I've never been known to be the decisive one.
Should I stay or should I go?
Do I pack up my things and go blindly into the future?
Or do I stick it out and be "responsible" for a while longer? Until I know I'll be secure on my feet?
What is secure on your feet anyway?
Throw caution to the wind or keep myself planted firmly on the ground?
I just can't decide.
Part of me says "Fuck it", just go. Just do it and enjoy the adventure.
The other part of me says "Not yet, you need to make sure everything will work out."
The thing is, things never really go as planned anyway.
I have always felt things come out better as a result of spontaneity.
This is the back in forth in my head.
The problem is, while I'm having a self-argument, life is passing me by.
Which fork do I take?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home