Monday, April 04, 2005

Sometimes when I'm bored...

I do the dumbest crap. I was sitting around bored and had my digital camera out. I wanted to know what a picture of my foot would look like. How it would turn out. So, I was sitting at my desk with my camera taking pictures of my foot, first with the shoe and then without. Then I started thinking how truly strange this was and that some weirdo with a foot fetish might really get off on this. No foot fetishes here, thank you.

Then, I sat here twirling my hair (as I always do, most of the time without knowing it) and thought that I'd try to tie it in a knot like on that Pantene commercial. So I'm tying a knot and pulling and pulling on it, breaking strands of my hair and pulling some of it out. I came to the conclusion that that commercial is full of shiite muslims.

Next on my list was making faces at people through my window that has what's like the one-way glass in police interrogation rooms except that, during certain times of the day, when the sun hits it just right, you can see right through it. That time was of course while I was doing it. One of the people I was making faces at looked at me funny and I realized that they could see me. Great. No more nose picking either (kidding).

I sent everyone I know a link to the badger,badger, badger insanity and I've gotten nothing but hate mail because people can't get that out of their heads. I laugh with each new "ding" of my email.

I thought while I was sitting here bored that I might actually be able to do some exercise. You know, they always say that you can exercise while you're at your desk. So, I started doing that tricep "chair" dip (don't ask me why, thought I'd get a head start on my workout) and of course, the chair at my desk has wheels. Yep, managed to let that sucker slip right out from under me and landed right on my ass. Loudly. Which caused the people downstairs to hustle up the stairs in a hurry to see what the ruckus was about. Of course, I'm still on the floor because damn that hurt. They look at me like what the hell. "I fell off my chair" was all I could manage to come up with. Maybe I should just read a book, or if all else fails, do some work.

My boss is smacking his gum (which is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves) and I might have to smack him. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home