Thursday, April 21, 2005

Photographs, evil carpets, and explosions on the freeway

It has recently come to my attention that people are shooting emails back and forth with pictures attached. How did I not get in on this picture passing frenzy? I'm so curious as to what all these beautiful people look like. It just makes me wonder if what I'm imagining is anything close to real. If you're not opposed, I'd be interested to get some of these emailed my way as well. I would even be willing to send you one back of my non-photogenic self.

Since I'm talking about sending pictures, our newspaper rep came into today and was waiting for my boss to get here...of course. He said he was bored so he wanted to play with my digital camera. What he failed to mention was that he was going to be spending the entire time taking ridiculous pictures of me. Then he's telling me to put on my sunglasses and stand up, take off your jacket, do this, go like this. Uh...no. Stop. Seriously, that's annoying and I really do HATE pictures. He did take one decent one though...and since it's most recent...I'll send that one to anyone who gives two craps.

On another note, I had a super nuts dream last night. I was at my friend's house because he was moving and we were going to help, and he had this huge warehouse-like room in his house. Well, we go in there and there's this huge rug on the floor with this weird looking creature on it. I was like "What in the hell is that?" He says "It's Kronos" (yes, for any of you that have seen "The Incredibles", that's where it's from). Apparently Kronos is some evil spirit thing that my friend invoked from the Ouija Board and it possessed his carpet(??) Anyway, they were friends or whatever but Kronos did not like me at ALL. Now, I know this sound ridiculous, but it was actually kinda freaky (the spirit was, anyways). Since we were helping him move, I started to roll up the carpet. Big Mistake. I mean, the evil spirit didn't like me already, but that really pissed him off. He materialized and was this huge, four-legged, all black (like cockroach black), creature thing. I freaked and took off running and it was chasing me at full speed. Everyone else was just standing around like no big deal, and I managed to jump into this cage and shut myself in. That was so freakin' weird.

And finally, I'm just curious, this may seem seriously weird or whatever but I have to know. Often times when I'm driving I can envision things happening (which never do of course) but really horrible freak accidents. For example, yesterday I was on my way home and I was behind this truck marked "Liquid Transport...extremely flammable". Well, this moron was coming up from behind weaving in and out of cars going about 20 miles over the speed limit. He hauled ass right past the truck in front of me and cut him off. That of course made the truck slam on it's brakes and then me, and the person behind me, etc. I managed to stop within inches of that truck but the whole time I could see the scenario actually happening in my head. First, the truck jacknifes and I slam into it, along with a bunch of other people in the other lanes. It flips and there's this huge explosion taking out the driver, myself, and all the other motorists within miles. I see stuff like this in my head all the time. Am I ficked in the head or does this happen to other people too??

Guess I'm in a weird mood today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home