Monday, April 25, 2005

LaRue and the Bunny on the Moon

Wow, that could totally be a kid's book title. Hmm...I might have to use that. No one steal it or I'll know it was you!

This is just a short little post to talk about some things that I was thinking about.

First off...I remember the dream that I had last night. With me, it's always dreams. For some reason, I always thought I never remembered them, but I guess I do. I had a dream that I had a giraffe. Yep, a giraffe. But she was no normal giraffe. She was a talking, smoking, cartoon giraffe. She was really cute too. And her name was LaRue. She was my counsel. She gave me advice, helped me reach things that were high on the shelves, and was my best buddy. She had this thing in her mouth that would pop out and (it looked like a machine gun??) and it would dispense cigarettes. The cigarette would come out and then the dispenser would go back from whence it came. I wish LaRue was real.

When you guys look at the moon, what do you see? Other than a planetary orb that is luminescent when the sun is gone...do you see a figure on the moon? Is it a bunny rabbit? Is it a man? How come I've never heard of the damned bunny rabbit on the moon? Has this been around forever and I've just been under the proverbial rock? My friends thought I was joking at first, and then when they realized I had never seen the bunny on the moon, thought I was completely insane. "Oh MY GOD! SHUT UP! YOU'RE LYING?! YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE BUNNY ON THE MOON? Pardon me if I the thing I remember the most is "The man on the moon". Is something wrong with me? Someone please help me out on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home