Wednesday, April 27, 2005

One of THOSE days

That's what I'm having today. I woke up this morning in a total fog. I had another weird dream about this living, bubbly rash that kept appearing and disappearing on my friend's face (in the dream of course). Everytime I'd mention it, it would disappear. Strange. Anyway...so my questions for you all today are:

Have you ever had one of those days...

Where you're in the shower and you condition your hair first and then realize that you hadn't even washed your hair?

Where you're in the shower and you can't remember whether or not you just washed your hair?

Where you get out of the shower and start to towel dry your hair and realize you never washed out the conditioner?

Where you search and search for the trusty black pants that serve as a backup plan for these kinds of mornings and realize that you had already laid them out and you just kept overlooking them?

Where you can't remember if you put deodorant on yet and so you end up triple coating the armpits?

Yes people, that was my morning. I got to work and realized that I had on 2 completely different earrings, I had toothpaste on my chin (gross), was wearing sandals when most of the nail polish on most of my toes is chipped or completely off, I left my cell phone at home, I brought my digital camera but forgot to put the battery back in it (I need to take photos today), and last but not least, I managed to set my coffee (in one of those plastic/foam cups) on a thumb tack which punctured a tiny hole in the bottom of the cup so that the coffee just started squirting out and all down the front of my white shirt.

And that, folks, is my day thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home