Wednesday, May 04, 2005

flibbertigibbet

This word keeps pooping (ha...I had to leave it!) up in my head. I didn't really know the meaning but every so often it keeps coming back. Like a recurring dream except more like a "recurring obscure word." So, I looked it up.

flib·ber·ti·gib·bet ( P ) (flbr-t-jbt)n.
A silly, scatterbrained, or garrulous person.


n : a female fool

Is it because that's what I am? Is my brain trying to tell me something?

Listen brain, you wiseass you, that's elfed up. If you wanna say something, say it clearly so I can understand using words of which I am aware and know the meaning of. Don't camouflage your intent using verbiage consisting of lots of "b"s. Furthermore, don't you understand that by calling me that, you are inadvertently insulting yourself? I mean...flibbertigibbet means that you are scattered. What does that say about you? You pretty much control my every movement, so who's the flibbertigibbet now, smarty pants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home