Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Thank you, please drive through.

There is so much running through my head right now, I can't even focus on one specific thing. I feel a bit stressed, sad, loopy, tired, and bland all at the same time.

Not sure where each feeling is stemming from, but here's my analysis.

Stressed:
In a nutshell, my job. I mean, not so much that I'm going to lose it (my job that is, my sanity I just might) because really I'm at a point where I could give 2 shits. I hate my job as you know but not the job itself, but where I'm at and how I'm working for. The type of job and the stuff I have to do (most of it, not the bitch stuff) I like. Recently, we've pretty much had our entire management staff replaced....except flaky, stupid boss. Why? Because he kisses ass like nobody else. I know he's living in constant fear though. I've just been so much busier lately and have had so much more to do it seems and I'm feeling the stress. Apparently by Friday, spring cleaning will be done and we'll know who's here to stay.

Sad:
This is a tougher one. I think I'm sad because really my life sucks right now. My professional life and my "love" life. Waa waa... I know. I'm not like completely depressed or anything, I just get like I know we all do at times. We watch a movie or read something or whatever and see other people happy with their lives, jobs, significant others and we envy that. We want it. Grass is always greener syndrome I suppose. I guess my problem is I always feel like I'm waiting for something. No one can make something happen for me but me. Still, I know this and sometimes I'm totally fine...and then I have my sad days. Guess this is just a sad day.

Loopy:
I really don't get where this is coming from...I guess kind of like a delirious type feeling that gives you the sillies. I feel a little ridiculous. I too am wondering how I can feel silly and sad at the same time...don't really know. It's just kinda there, lingering in my rearview mirror. Popping into my peripheral every so often. The wave of ridiculousness. Like when I walk through a certain dept here and this guy (that always tells me I walk too fast thus walking "loudly")happens to be at the front, so I stomp my way through...making my footsteps especially loud and hard, just to be dumb. It makes me laugh, don't really know why.

Tired:
The tiredness probably comes from staying up late last night to go see (here it comes) Revenge of the Sith. I won't say anything else about it except I thought it was good, and a bit depressing (maybe part of the sadness too?). Yeah, I KNEW he becomes Darth Vader but I was still sad about it. Anyway, that's why tired.

Bland:
This could be a combination of all the feelings at exactly the same time? You know, like when you mix a bunch of different colors together and you end up with this gross brown? Maybe that happens with emotions too? I just feel like I don't give a crap about anything right now, you know? Nothing is fun, nothing to be excited about, nothing is interesting. I feel zombiefied.

So there you have it. That's me today and I could go on and on and ramble about things, but I think that's enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home