Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bitch Duty

Oh yes kiddies, bitch duty has begun. Well, kind of anyway. Now, when I say "bitch", I don't mean it in any of the following terms:

bitch (bch)n.
1. A female canine animal, especially a dog.
2
. Offensive.
a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
b. A lewd woman.
c. A man considered to be weak or contemptible.
3. Slang. A complaint.
4. Slang. Something very unpleasant or difficult.


When I say "bitch" I mean personal slave, errand girl, basically I do anything anyone asks me to just short of wiping ass. So, I hate my job more intensely than anything I've ever hated....ever.

The guy from the newspaper is bringing me an application and is going to push my resume through to the director. So, cross your fingers people. Maybe in a few weeks I can have my very own, brand new bitch...instead of being someone else's.

BTW, I apologize in advance for sounding like a whiny little brat but I'm about to lose my mind and go postal on this mutha. Thanks for understanding:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home