Monday, May 23, 2005

S-M-ooth

I just wish I could be in a professional situation and not come out looking like a retard sometimes. I mean, it doesn't happen all the time....or really often at all, but just at inopportune times.

Friday.
Lunch.
My boss, 2 women from the TV station, me.
Nice restaurant, one I frequent.
Appetizer- Jalapeno Cheese Dip (awesome).

So, they order the appetizer and it's one that I always get. I have a way I eat certain things...with this one if you add the Jalapeno Tabasco to it after you dip the chip in it, it's oh so savory. So, I'm sitting there talking to everyone at the table about super professional stuff. My boss had ordered a Heineken. So, I grab the Tabasco and pour it on my chip....except, it's not the Tabasco at all. It's the bobbin' Heineken! Yep, totally poured my bosses beer ALL OVER MYSELF!

Hey, what can I say...they're in the same color bottle. I wasn't paying close attention. He had put his beer in my Tabasco space. Everyone at the table and all nearby tables were laughing hysterically. Yes, even me. I actually could not stop laughing for a good 5 minutes. See, once I start laughing, it's really hard to stop. And when I do stop, if I think about it again a few minutes later, I'll bust out laughing again. My boss just looked at me like "What in the hell are you doing?" He didn't realize I had been using the Tabasco and so was totally flabbergasted at my beer move. Classic. There went my credibility!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home