Friday, May 20, 2005

I have a new word

So, I discovered a new word this weekend that could be used just like fickin', or freakin', or friggin', or fuckin'. And any variation of those words. My new word? Bob.

I know what you're thinking.

"KelBel...Bob isn't a new word. Bob has been around for ages...and not only isn't it a new word, it's also a name that has been around forever."

Well, you would be right...sort of. You see, in the sense that I will be using it, it is totally new. How did this come about, you wonder? I'll tell you using (of course) the dialogue which brought about this new word that kids will be using all over the world in no time.

I'm sitting with my (guy)friend who came in town this past weekend. We have been friends for about 8 years and tend to act a little ridiculous around each other, and usually our comments are filled with sarcasm. We were talking about stupid things that we could do (stupid things that have no significance and are pretty much pointless).

Friend: Check it out, I can whistle while moving my ears and eyebrows (who cares right?)
Me: Very proud of you.
Him: What?! (flabbergasted)
Me: (puzzled) I said, "Very proud of you."
Him: Oh, oh ok.
Me: What did you think I said?
Him: "Very Bob of you."
Me: Very Bob of you??? That doesn't even make sense! (In a mocking voice) "That was very Bob of you."
Him: That's so stupid.
Me: Actually, I think I'm gonna use that. Think about it, it could become the new slang word. Kids all over the world will be like "Hey man, that's bobbin'. That's like, totally bob."
Him: You are so ridiculous.
Me: No, seriously! I'm totally using it now.

And I have been using it ever since. It's a word that can be used in any sense. Like instead of staying "That's so freakin' cool..." they'll be saying "That's so bobbin' cool." It's gonna stick I tell you. And then, when everyone becomes accustomed to it...I'm gonna change it. That's how I will rule the world. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home