Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Could this be the one?

Things might be falling into place. I don't wanna jinx myself, but this could be my week.

I finally convinced my ex that he and I really need to call it quits after all this time. It's been a burden on us both, but him moreso lately. I just had to come out and tell him what was in my heart. I think in the long run we'll both be happier.

I got a callback and 2nd interview with the newspaper here!! Woohoo! It's been almost 3 weeks and I was getting worried (especially because he made it seem like it was urgent that they hired someone ASAP). That would be so awesome. The best pay, laptop, car allowance, cell phone....this was the one I was really hoping for. Wish me luck for tomorrow morning!

I've been going to the gym and working out religiously for about a month now and I'm really seeing the results. Weigh in today for the first time (as I try not to do that....well, ever) and I've lost 15 lbs! Woohoo!

I'm buying a freakin' lottery ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home