Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Be careful what you wish for

Well, kids. I did get my wish...to stop working there. But not because I left on my own. They sorta shoved me. I wasn't "dooced", I was "downsized". Yep, so no more stories about how my boss sucks or how work is crap because...well I don't have a job!

I am managing to make light of the situation as a) I hated it there b) I hated my boss and c) There must be a reason for this, right (please say right!). I've got a lot of people trying to help me out and so it's always good to know that in times of trouble there are people who will do anything for you. It's comforting, although doesn't pay much;)

I'm still going to Denver this weekend, guess I'll go out with a bang huh?! I need it, and besides, my friend out there is always saying I should move and she'll get me a job. Time to put my money where her mouth is!

The thing that gets me, that really kicked me right in the stomach, was that my boss still had a job as of today. I don't think he'll have one for much longer, especially since I got a phone call telling me how NOTHING was getting done and people are freakin' out about stuff. HA HA. I don't give a fuck!!!!

And just so you all know, I'm fine. Taking it rather well I'd say...I just need to find something quick so I can make some cash to pay my billy bills. I'll probably be back to blogging on Monday since I'm leaving tomorrow so hopefully by then I'll have some good news?!?! Wishful thinking?

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Martini Love said...

Hope everything is working out okay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home