Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Green eggs and my boss

I do not like him, not one bit
I do not like him, that piece of shit

I do not trust him worth a damn
I do not trust him like I don't trust spam

He does not care about this place
He only cares about saving face

He kisses butt to no end
He kisses butt, yet calls them a friend

I cannot stand him anymore
I want to throw him off the 4th floor

I want to punch him in the eye
I want to scream and yell and cry

I hate him, hate him, yes I do
I need to quit before I go cuckoo.

I cannot take it another day
I wish, I wish he'd go away.

What a idiot piece of crap. Got to get off early yesterday...a whole 10 minutes early. Whoopdiddydoo! That bastard was gone the ENTIRE day who knows where while I sat here hungover and pissed off. He shows up at 5:15 pm and tells me I can go home "early". So, I went home, went to my friend's house for the party that had already been going on for hours that I should have been at hours before, and proceeded to get rid of my hangover the good ol fashioned way. Took me a while to wind down from work because I had gotten in such a bad mood, but I finally was able to enjoy myself. During the course of the night, these things happened.

Did some 80's dancing to "Love is a Battlefield."
Performed as a backup dancer for Elvis (aka my friend R).
Participated in an all-party shirt swap.
Played telephone with a ton of people and kept ending up with the phrase "Peter Pan likes it in the can."

All in all, it turned out pretty fun. Apparently, I have so much alcohol in my system (from drinking Thurs-Mon straight) that I am now immune to the hangover I should have today. Maybe I should just keep this up;) AA...here I come. Not really...AA is for quitters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home