Friday, June 10, 2005

Still Truckin'

So weird being out of the blogger loop! Well, makin' some fast cash waiting tables...not too bad actually. Probably more than I'd make sitting at a damn desk, how sad is that? I guess the part that sucks is when I see people that I know casually and they look at me like "Wow, still wating tables." or "How sad" but seriously, screw 'em. And actually that only happened once and it was a girl that sucks anyway;)

In a bit of a predicament and not sure what to do at this point though. My friend that I'm trying to move with is a teacher and she found out that teachers in Denver start at about $9K less than what she's making now. If she doesn't go, then I'm left in a bind because then I can't afford to live by myself out there yet. So, I'm just saving money and trying to figure something out. My friend got another job and so she said that I could pretty much have her old job (although not at as much as she made). I also got called for an interview with an advertising agency here. The job is pretty awesome and what I want, but do I take it and stay here a little longer (since I know getting into an agency is kind of difficult) or do I take the job doing something I'm not really very thrilled about in Denver and then look? So confusing right now. Seems strange how drastically life can change in the blink of an eye....or the phasing out of a department.

Regardless, I'm in good spirits. The restaurant I'm working at is great and there are some people that I already know working there and they're cool. Fun too.

What to do, what to do? In the end, I know that whatever I decide will be the path I'm meant for and things will work out great. That's all that matters. I have no regrets and feel pretty lucky in all of this actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home