Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Decisions, decisions

Well, I'm back from Denver...at least in body, not really in mind or spirit. We had a fabulous time! My friend lives on Capitol Hill so we were in the heart of everything. We went to Morrison and to Red Rocks, we ate and drank as much as possible, saw hotties upon hotties, went to a Rockies/Reds game, oh....and we looked at apartments.

My friend and I are moving to Denver! This was a sign. My two friends that live there have a myriad of possible job opportunities for me. My friend that wants to move with me is a teacher...so her process for getting a new job is a bit more lengthy. We're going to try to move in our new apartment by August 1st, but there are so many variables right now.

First, I have no money saved and neither does she. I either have to stay here and (ick!) wait tables to save up and pay bills or go to Denver ahead of my friend, if I get this job that I'm thinking I have a great shot at, and stay with my friend that lives there. If I do that, I'll still need to get a job waiting tables for awhile because I have no money to pay bills and stuff and I probably wouldn't get paid for awhile. My head is spinning....but I'm doing it. I realize it's something I've got to do. I just wish I had money saved or could make some quick. It's going to happen though!

Our apartment is SOO cute too! It's also on Capitol Hill and in one of those high rises. We've got all the amenities that our friends don't (A/C, W/D, pool, full gym) at a superb price. I'm so excited but I need to focus. I have a waiting job that I'm pretty sure I have nailed, so I'm going to start doing that now at least.

So, I'm doing great (although a bit stressed) and thanks to everyone for your concern:) Things really do happen for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home