Monday, June 20, 2005

I could get used to this

Man, it's been soooooo long since I've NOT had a job, I didn't remember what it felt like. I've pretty much worked non-stop for 14 years (although not all of the jobs were 8-5 types). Yes, I technically have a "job", but not really.

It's nice being able to sleep in, get up and go to the gym, go to the pool, that kind of thing. I'm living in some kind of fantasy land where people don't work and spend all day doing fun stuff. I know I'm gonna be sad when I have to give up the life of luxury to go back to work, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Ya know, these past few weeks, when I've been doing all of these things, I see people out during the day and I wonder "Do they not have to work?" "Do they have someone to take care of them or do they just magically have money?" Damn those people! Damn them!!;) Oh how I could live that life and be just fine and dandy.

On the job front, I'm waiting back to hear from the guy about the ad agency job. He's supposed to call back today and I think it looks pretty good! He has called all my references (because they called me and told me;) and he called on Friday but I was at "work" and couldn't answer. Keep your fingers crossed! Bad thing is, I don't know what it pays so I'm hoping it's at least decent.

Well, that's it for now...see you guys on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home