Thursday, September 01, 2005

Opportunity Knocks?

Do I answer?

Dilemma:
I received a call from a friend in California whose mother works for a homebuilder. Great company. She needs someone to come in and do marketing, scheduling, etc. (more details to come) and it's good pay to start with a great opportunity for advancement and more moeny in the near future...in Palm Springs.

Not my first choice for a city to live in, but the opportunity is great.

Now, what's been driving me nuts is...well, me I guess.

I can't decide if it's ok for me to leave. My mom, that is. I know she would never want to hold me back from a great chance, but there's this "thing" nagging at me. What if something happens and I'm not here? What if I regret the time that I'll lose with her if I leave? What if...what if...what if?

I'm on the fence here and I don't know what to do. There's nothing (jobwise) for me here. I haven't been able to find anything worth anything, so this is the perfect chance right? Or is it right?

If only there was something or someone that could tell me what was the right thing to do. I'm bad at making decisions like this. I'm a Libra...we're good at being indecisive.

I just don't know. Any words of wisdom out there for a confused, unemployed, indecisive girl with a lot on her mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home