Thursday, February 10, 2005

Testing the links...

Let me see now...for those of you who actually look at my blog, Branshine's is a cool blog that I just discovered (I have yet to figure out how to put these links on the sidebar or whatever). There's also ThatGirl's blog that I enjoyed reading. This is also something for those of us who enjoy when celebrities are made to be the butt of numerous jokes. As I continue to rifle through all the blogcrap and various other sites to pass the 2/3 of my day that are spent doing a whole lotta not much, I'll (hopefully) come up with some more interesting links. Just thinkin of yous guys.

4 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Blogger thtgrl said...

Thx! Sorry I deleted all the good stuff on my blog today. My boss freaked me out and I got scared that she was somehow going to see how I posted a BAD candy heart directed at her. I have no balls when it comes to her. Now the past few days are empty and boring. I look forward to reading your posts...

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger KelBel said...

I can sympathize...I mean with my previous boss. This one is a few beers short of six pack so I have no worries. He doesn't even know how to use a computer, much less know what a blog is so I'm safe. Otherwise I'd be in the boat sitting right next to ya!

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad That Girl helped you with the links!

I am have a great boss, he keeps me drunk and amused and always believes the crazy stories I tell him!

 
At 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boss is pretty cool...although he doesn't keep me drunk, I need a job like that! My boss is just a little flaky and quite disorganized. It's nice though because I can pull anything over on him and he's none the wiser!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home