Monday, January 24, 2005

Why why why

Am. so. pissed. right. now. Wrote what I thought was the first interesting blog and guess what happened when I hit "publish"? You know what happened, it has happened to you before and surely pissed you off too. Damn that "This page cannot be displayed" crap. I hate it, it should at least let you hit the back button and everything you spent so much time on should still be there, waiting for you... saying "It's ok, all is not lost, I am still here". Where the hell does that go anyway? Seems like it always happens when you (and by you I mean me) write something good. I know, you're probably thinking, "Sure it was good. You can say it was good, but we'll never know because it's gone. Could have been crap for all we know." Let's just say I liked it and now I'm mourning the death of my post.

TO DO:
1. Rewrite good post with less enthusiam and cleverness so that audience (ha!) thinks am a liar.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This happened to me like 10 times on day, and I dont write short little posts...so I have started composing my posts in word and pasting them in...that way if it disappears I still have it in word...how lame am I?

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger KelBel said...

Actually a great idea Branshine...I mean I can either bitch everytime it happens or do something about it. Normally, I'd just bitch about it but seems like there's a shitload of work that goes into it so I might as well give myself a safety net. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home