Thursday, February 10, 2005

Things to bitch about (in no particular order)

1. My "associate" (who is actually my "boss" but should really be my underling based on his lack of organization, responsibility, and good 'ol common sense) never, ever, ever returns anyone's calls. He has told the receptionist to direct all calls to the "Marketing/Advertising Dept" ie. ME. SO people call a gazillion times only to get me...again...and I tell them...again...that he'll get back to them. Of course, then they think I'm his ASSistant (thanks to Branshine for the term) and I'm not giving him messages. I did NOT sign up for these shenanigans!

2. What's with everytime I try to do something on my blog it tries to make me sign in but doesn't accept my username/password. I enter them, press "login", and it takes me back to the login page. I could dance in circles with the login page all day and it wouldn't let me in. That's why there are all those posts with the hearts down there...I could delete the others b/c it would accept my sign in and let me do. "You Dick" is for blogger.

3. I have to pee...really badly. The nearest "restroom" (don't know why they're called "rest" rooms, I don't go there to rest, do you?) is all the way across the building. By the time I go and come back to my office, I have to pee again.

4. My cell phone service sucks ass. I mean, not literally of course, because if it did at least it would have one functional element. I mean, it just absolutely never works. It's been even worse since AT&Suck merged with Suckular. According to CrapT&T, it's my phone. Despite the fact that this has happened w/every phone I've ever owned, it's the phone.

"If it was the service, we'd have a line all the way out the door."--smartass ASuck&T/Cingucrap salesperson who wanted to die by strangulation.

I need a new one. Can't get a new one w/out crossing over to Cingusuck and getting...that's right...a whole new plan for a whole 'nother 2 years of suck service. So you see...once again I'm getting screwed. The bastards are trying to a) make me suffer with the service that sucks ass or b) convince me that I should "upgrade" and once I do that everything will be alright (when I know damn well it'll still suck). Or, I can just cancel my contract and pay the $8 billion dollar cancellation fee. Sweet.

5. I can bitch about how many things there are to bitch about but this list would be never-ending. Let's just say that the more I bitch, the more things I can think of to bitch about. Guess I'll end with the final bitch about Sharpies. Yep, those great-smelling, permanent markers of joy. I love them and I hate them and feel the need to bitch about my encounter with one today. While editing our newspaper ad with the black sharpie (color of choice for the newspaper...although I'd prefer the pastel ones) I guess I had a hand spasm or something and managed to cause the marker to do some acrobatic alley-oop, triple sowcow, reverse gainer and create an really artsy, squiggly mark down the front of my (light blue) sweater. Love it...that's shit's not coming out. Now, you could say I'm to blame for being so careless...but I'm taking the low road and blaming the damn sharpie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home