Friday, February 11, 2005

Gee, Your Kelli Smells Terrific

That's awesome. Sloganize your name...don't be afraid..."Do it. Do it".

Here are some other ones I thought were humorous. Am I bored? YES. Is it Friday and am I needing to go home? YES. Have I done much of anything all day? NO!

So, the top 10 slogans are:
10. Have a Break. Have a Nasty.
9. Naughty, but Blah.
8. A Taste For Shit.
7. Double the Pleasure, Double the Crap.
6. Bring Out The Suck.
5. I'm a Secret Shitballs Drinker.
4. We Don't Make Lame. We Make Lame Better.
3. Strong and Beautiful, Just Like F*ck.
2. Nothing Works Better Than a Prick.

and my personal favorite.....

1. Ass, the Other White Meat.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM , Blogger RC666 said...

That is fun as hell!! The possibilities are endless.
What Can Kiss My Ass Do For You?
Tough on Dirt, Gentle on Blow Me.
But I'd Rather Have a Bowl of You Suck.
If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a Fuck You.
Dude, You're Getting a Fuck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home