Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of *yawn* July

As much as I like having holidays off, I'd kinda rather prefer to have the day after the holiday off. I mean, yes you want to bbq and all that good stuff w/friends and fam...but you have to be good and go home and to sleep early, or else be miserable the next day because you're so tired from "celebrating". Such is with the 4th. Now mind you, my 4th of July was rather uneventful but Im just looking out for the rest of you guys;)

I think I have an addiction problem. I am addicted to holing myself up at my/my friend's house and watching hour after hour of series on DVD. First it was Sex and the City, then it was Sopranos, then Gilmore Girls (I know...I didn't even think I'd like it!), now it's Entourage. I
get so enthralled that I don't care what time it is or how much time I've wasted...it's like this need to find out what happens in the next episode. I love Entourage, even though it's probably more of a "guy's" show...I can't help it. I finished off the second season last night and what happens is that I can't stand waiting to watch the episodes like normal people who watch it once a week. I get too antsy? Is this some kind of sickness? Or do I just have no life and the only thing of interest in my life happens on the TV shows I watch? Lame.

Still liking the jobby job. Lots of craziness and being super busy, but still good nonetheless. I think I'm getting a raise too!! That's what I was told by a few people, although I don't know how much and I'm not sure if they have to wait for my 6 month review(?) Either way, that's pretty cool. I'll be off to Chicago in a couple of weeks and then after that, only one month until the 6 month review...so it's not that far off.

Hope things are all good in bloggerland...until we meet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home