Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Holy crap in a bucket

So, I haven't written anything in quite awhile and I figured while I had 2 seconds free I'd post.

Let's just say that my new job is AWESOME! It's kicking my ass all over the place, but is everything I wanted! Just goes to show that things do happen for a reason. I've got more things to do in a day so that even if I wanted to blog at work there'd be no way I'd have time. It is totally amazing!

I managed to get in a trip to Portland (I had it planned before I started and they were cool with it) and that was so much fun! What a beautiful city. I had never been there before and the amount of green there is unbelievable. Of course, I live in the desert so any green is a lot;)

Went to Multnomah Falls and it was just breathtaking. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. So my plan is to get in my time with this job and really know my stuff so that I can move to Portland and people will be begging me to work for them;)!! That's the hope anyway:) Did you know you're not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon? Weird, another reason I really need to live there.

My friend has a 4600 sq ft house in a beautiful area so I'm thinking that I could definitely do that! We went to all kinds of cool and crazy places downtown and St. Patty's Day was a madhouse. Needless to say I ended up with my face very close to a toilet on that trip (at the house though, not in public!)

Well, that's what has been going on in my life lately. Nothing and everything it seems.

Catch ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home