Monday, November 21, 2005

The answer to the burning question...

I'm still waiting in the wings here for a sound "yes" on the job. I talked to him (the doctor) this past week and he said he was "almost ready for me". He needed to finish a couple of things and would let me know this next week what was going on. You know how non-profits are...SO, I'm pretty sure it's a go, but I guess we'll soon see.

On another note, it has come to my attention that I have had absolutely nothing interesting to say for awhile and didn't feel the creative juices flowing. I've attempted some posts a couple of times but ended up just staring at the screen and decided to spare everyone from the drabness occurring at this point. Nothing exciting going on around here at all. Just going through the motions.

Other than that, just gettin' ready for the holly-days...ya know, deckin' the halls (who the hell actually "decks the halls with boughs of holly"? And if you do, could you let me know what that's like?) And while we're on the subject (yes I know, Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet...but we're already getting ready for Christmas) uh "Don we now our gay apparel"? What's that all about? I prefer the old classics like
Jingle Bells
Batman smells
Robin laid an egg
Batmobile lost it's wheel
And the Joker got away
Hey!
Don't even ask...I think I'm losing my marbles. Probably only one left.

That's it for me! Happy Thanksgiving just in case I have nothing else interesting to say until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home